Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bucket list......in the making

Okay, so I'm going to start a bucket list. I've been meaning to for a while and just never got around to it. There will be crazy stuff on my list that I've always wanted to do, like drive across the country, but also stuff that I can do on a normal day. I think my new year's resolution is to work on my bucket list. I'm going to add things that I've already done, like going out of the U.S. for the first time, and other things that I mentally crossed off my bucket list. They still belong on my list even though I've already done them. It will be a long list and I'll probably never be done with it. I want to make a collage of my bucket list. Everything I want to do in pictures with a caption to each picture!!!!! It will be the biggest collage evveeerrrrr.....and it will never stop growing. I'm super excited!! It's gonna be great. I think I should watch the movie The Bucket List. I've never seen it.
P.S. Let me know if you think you know of something I would want to put on my list. :)

One of the big things on my list is to ride in a hot air balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment