Monday, January 9, 2012

Maybe sleep will come easy

It's 4:27am. I haven't slept yet. I haven't even laid down in my bed yet....the bed that wont be mine anymore after Tuesday. I went bowling tonight. It was a school event. It was so much fun. Everyone that went, dressed up. The dress-up theme was to mix match as many patterns and colors as you possibly could, clothes that you would never normally wear together. It was great. I looked ridiculous. If I can figure out how to get the picture of my outfit from my phone and onto this blog, I will. After we got back from bowling, I kept packing. I finally finished packing around 2:30am, and then started cleaning and cleaned until 4am. Is it possible to get high from clorox wipes??....I think I might be. I finished 99% of my cleaning. I just gotta vacuum, which I can't do right now obviously. After I was done cleaning my closet, I sat on the inside of my closet and cried. I needed to let it out.....not that I've been keeping it in. I haven't been able to keep it in in the last 5 days even if I wanted too. I'm moving my stuff into storage tomorrow.....today, whatever. Sometime in the afternoon. I hate this....all of it. I need sleep.....I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment